Prices are per person in Canadian Funds. Taxes and Licenses Not Included.
Spring Bear Hunting
- May to June 30th $1300.00 per person for 7 days
- Deposit of $400.00 required on booking.
Fall Moose Hunting
- September Rifle: October 2 hunters per Moose $1500.00 per person for 7 days
- Deposit of $500.00 required on booking.
- All hunters must obtain required licenses before arriving at camp.
- The balance of payment is due upon arrival at camp.
- Cash only.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- No personal cheques or credit cards accepted at the camp.
- All prices are to be paid in Canadian Funds.
- Prices Include Cabin, Boat Motor,
Zec Fees, 1st Tank of Gas.
- Deposit of $150 required on booking.
- Taxes and Licenses not included
Guests at the camp must purchase their fishing licenses before getting to the camp. Licenses can be purchased in either Temiscaming or Kipawa. ZEC permits are available at the camp.
The walleye allowed to keep are, 14.5 inches to 21 inches and no trophy are allowed. The northern pike and lake trout are allowed trophys.